Welcome to The BRIDGE, the social and information hub of the dental lab industry. Connect with industry peers and vendors, ask questions, sign up for events, review products, read LMT articles and industry news and more!
What you will learn:
- Different Survey & Design Techniques
- Proper Block-out
- Duplicating with Hydrocolloid and Silicone
- Creating Refractory Models under Pressure
- Detailed Waxing Information
- Induction and Torch Casting Techniques
- Finishing Techniques
All necessary models and materials for this course will be supplied by BEGO to complete an upper and lower RPD.
Who Should Attend:
- Removable technician
- Lab owners
- Dentists and Prosthodontists
COURSE FEE: $295.00 (24 CDT CREDITS)