Welcome to The BRIDGE, the social and information hub of the dental lab industry. Connect with industry peers and vendors, ask questions, sign up for events, review products, read LMT articles and industry news and more!
Learning the proper ingot selection that will give these participants guaranteed predictable results saving them countless hours of re-makes. These course attendees will also learn the proper use and place for opalescence and fluorescence in their e.max restorations. Brad will be equipped with two projectors and two screen making it extremely easy to follow and to communicate his cutting edge techniques and instructions.
· Brad will share his vision in light, color and form
· Cutting edge step by step time saving techniques
· Understanding today’s patient’s needs and expectations
· Achieving natural results while still satisfying the patient
· Ingot selection for in-detectable, vital restorations
· Adding natural elements to a “Hollywood Smile”
· How to take your Lab to the next level