Fee Required. Please note that because this event requires a fee, your registration is not confirmed until you contact Ivoclar Vivadent Inc. directly. Joining here will only subscribe you to new posts on this page.
22135 Roscoe Blvd · Canoga Park, CA
This hands-on course will teach the participants cutting edge step-by-step techniques and procedures that will take their work to the next level. They will learn how to mimic a natural tooth from the inside out giving life to their ceramics while surpassing their doctor’s and patient’s expectations.
Learning the proper ingot selection that will give these participants guaranteed predictable results saving them countless hours of re-makes. These course attendees will also learn the proper use and place for opalescence and fluorescence in their e.max restorations. Brad will be equipped with two projectors and two screen making it extremely easy to follow and to communicate his cutting edge techniques and instructions.
- Brad will share his vision in light, color and form
- Cutting edge step by step time saving techniques
- Understanding today’s patient’s needs and expectations
- Achieving natural results while still satisfying the patient
- Ingot selection for in-detectable, vital restorations
- Adding natural elements to a “Hollywood Smile”
- How to take your Lab to the next level
- 14 CE
- Linda Colangelo
- 800-533-6825, select option #7 for Education