Im suggesting Olympus...

Thomas Zaleske · March 7, 2012

    Thomas Zaleske

    Owner/Dental Technician at Matrix Dental Laboratory & Consulting

Im suggesting Olympus E series cameras. I have had several. They have all the features you need and some that others do not. I recommend a Zuiko 50mm 1:2 macro lens for your tabletop shots as youll have a good variation of distance from you and subject. Flouresent photo floods, backdrops, and tenting can be found here. Best of luck
Posted March 7, 2012