1. Make sure you store opened containers and acrylic mixing bowls in a dark airtight or as close as possible storage cabinet.
2. When mixing any monomer use a venting hood with a charcoal barrier. the mixing should take place in the immediate area so the fumes are drawn through the charcoal....or vent to the outside.
3. When processing place your processing equipment under a powered vented hood.
4. When disposing of old acrylic. rags, empty monomer bottles or any other item that may be contaminated take them directly outside to the trash or dumpster.
5. If you have a spill be sure to get everything clean and thrown out or washed.
When all these steps are followed you should have a minty fresh lab!