Ras'Julian Athill, CDT is on LMTmag!
The online social blog and network from LMT Communications dedicated exclusively for members of the Dental Laboratory industry. Join free to connect with Ras'Julian.
Creating Functional Smiles
• Trained in Same Day Dentures and working hand in hand with the Dentist in the Operatory Room to establish an esthetically and functionally pleasing Smile.
• Experience in using hand drills, wax carvers, high heat furnaces and precision instruments with all types of materials. Experienced in pouring, pinning, casting, metal finishing of copings and metal framework.
• Prosthodontics: Made dentures bases with occlusal rims, set up dentures and immediate dentures, designed and constructed stay plates and instant temporary full and partial dentures, performed denture re-lines and repairs. Have also flasked, boiled out, packed and cured, as well as finished and polished full dentures.
• Also, trained in using a biocompatible nylon thermoplastic with unique physical and aesthetic properties “Valplast-Flexible Partials.” that provides unlimited design versatility and eliminates the concern about acrylic allergies.
• Notwithstanding the training from CDM Dental Instructor: Kris Schermerhorn CDT, in Dur Acetal and Dura Flex courses on their tooth color conventional appliances.