Fee Required. Please note that because this event requires a fee, your registration is not confirmed until you contact Peter Pizzi, MDT directly. Joining here will only subscribe you to new posts on this page.
4038 Victory Blvd. 2nd Floor · Staten Island, NY
Hands-On Course Description:
In this two day hands-on course Peter Pizzi, CDT, MDT will use natural teeth and photos to discuss proper layering with metal ceramics while creating an understanding of how to translate what we see in nature into our restorations. Peter will show you how to create a working canvas through a simple internal characterization process to create depth and improve the value of your restorations. Unlike many hands on programs, Peter’s unique ability to motivate and provide insight to all participants, and to provide useful tips that can be applied immediately makes this program well worth your time.
Each day will begin with a short lecture, followed by a hands-on demo by Peter.
This Course will Focus on the Importance of:
• The importance of communicating color with photography
• Understanding our substructure, including bonding, oxidation and design
• Relating opacity and translucency to depth
• The ‘canvas concept’ build method, and effects of enamel filtration
• Proper use of mammelon and modifier materials
• Tips for contour, surface texture and luster
Model and Coping Preparation for Course:
Upon registration, Pizzi Dental Studio will send course model to registered attendee
for proper coping preparation.
- 16 NBC credits