Reasons to join this course:
This intense two day hands-on course will give you the perfect answers as to how to achieve predictable esthetics in the smile frame. Centrals, laterals and canines constitute a large portion of a smile, which can affect the entire facial expression dramatically; both positively and negatively. Therefore, numerous factors need careful consideration in the treatment of these areas.
Participants will learn
» How to create the balance of esthetics and mechanical function
» From planning to layering to finishing - a #9 - #11 three unit bridge on a zirconia frame
» Tricks in the design concept to fit a patient's face and dental arch
The benefit for you
» Personally interact with this world-renowned instructor
» Get clear mentoring and guidelines on your specific questions
» Return to your laboratory with new skills and great confidence
Raise your ceramic skills to the highest level.
Explore, enjoy, and take out of this course:
» Balancing facial features, lips, and dentition
» How to determine the right internal structural design
» Techniques for rich color expression and internal stain adjustments
» Technique to reproduce natural teeth moisture in prosthetic crowns
» MCT: Moisture Concealer Technique
» Texture and luster control techniques -- shape adjusting to final polish
» Analyzing isolation and 3D effect in practice
Course Package includes:
- Exciting Course Days
- World renowned instructors. The best in their field.
- Small groups. One-on-one mentoring.
- Intense hands-on training.
- Bring your own cases. Discuss techniques and issues relevant to your practice.
- Networking with like-minded professionals from around the world.
- Independent. All honorariums are paid by IDEA.
- Advanced Course Materials
- State-of-the-art facility that sets the standard. Equipment, instruments, course supplies, and hand-outs.
All Inclusive Course Package:
$ 2,590 "No Hotel" Option $ 2,950 "Hotel" Option
- 16 CE Credits
- (650) 578-9495
Naoki Hayashi, RDT, has been an Authorized International Instructor for Noritake Dental Supply Co. since 2001. Trained in Japan, he became Vice President of Ultimate Styles Dental Laboratory, Irvine, CA, in 2003. He is a...