Reasons to join this course:
This intense two day hands-on course will give you the perfect answers as to how to achieve predictable esthetics in the smile frame. Centrals, laterals and canines constitute a large portion of a smile, which can affect the entire facial expression dramatically; both positively and negatively. Therefore, numerous factors need careful consideration in the treatment of these areas.
Participants will learn
» How to create the balance of esthetics and mechanical function
» From planning to layering to finishing - a #9 - #11 three unit bridge on a zirconia frame
» Tricks in the design concept to fit a patient's face and dental arch
The benefit for you
» Personally interact with this world-renowned instructor
» Get clear mentoring and guidelines on your specific questions
» Return to your laboratory with new skills and great confidence
Raise your ceramic skills to the highest level.
Explore, enjoy, and take out of this course:
» Balancing facial features, lips, and dentition
» How to determine the right internal structural design
» Techniques for rich color expression and internal stain adjustments
» Technique to reproduce natural teeth moisture in prosthetic crowns
» MCT: Moisture Concealer Technique
» Texture and luster control techniques -- shape adjusting to final polish
» Analyzing isolation and 3D effect in practice
Course Package includes:
- Exciting Course Days
- World renowned instructors. The best in their field.
- Small groups. One-on-one mentoring.
- Intense hands-on training.
- Bring your own cases. Discuss techniques and issues relevant to your practice.
- Networking with like-minded professionals from around the world.
- Independent. All honorariums are paid by IDEA.
- Advanced Course Materials
- State-of-the-art facility that sets the standard. Equipment, instruments, course supplies, and hand-outs.
All Inclusive Course Package:
$ 2,590 "No Hotel" Option $ 2,950 "Hotel" Option
Nothing has yet been posted here.