Welcome to The BRIDGE, the social and information hub of the dental lab industry. Connect with industry peers and vendors, ask questions, sign up for events, review products, read LMT articles and industry news and more!
• How difficult is it? Will I need to become a CAD/CAM expert or hire a trained machinist?
• Is my existing CAD/CAM equipment sufficient or will I need to buy a whole new system?
• What about the quality? Will my titanium implants be as good as, or better than, my current supplier's work?
• What kind of ROI can I expect? How much will my profits really increase?
• What are the drawbacks and pitfalls?
Throughout the day, representatives from industry-leading CAD/CAM companies will be giving live demonstrations of the entire process. More importantly, they'll explain which features of the CAD/CAM software and equipment ensure the highest success. At the end of the workshop, you'll know whether or not it makes sense to mill your own titanium implants in-house AND how much more money you could make!
There is no cost to attend, but space is limited. Reserve your seat TODAY.