Come and hear Nobel Biocare's expert panel address the following "hot" topics facing the laboratory today.
1. Digital Communication: Clinical and Laboratory perspectives for success:
2. IRS & Regulatory developments that will impact your laboratory in 2013?
3. The edentulous patient treatment incorporating CAD/CAM technology for long term success:
Panel includes moderator Mark Murphy, DDS, and speakers Mark Adams, DDS; Scott Adams, CDT; Alex Byrns, RDT; Lee Culp, CDT; Richard Harrell, CDT; Scott MacLean, DDS; Bennett Napier; and Thomas Wade, CDT.
- To register, call Nobel Biocare Training and Education at 800-579-6515. For more information, visit www.nobelbiocare.com/chicago2013
- Approved for 2 Scientific credits and 1 Regulatory Standards credit