Welcome to The BRIDGE, the social and information hub of the dental lab industry. Connect with industry peers and vendors, ask questions, sign up for events, review products, read LMT articles and industry news and more!
Because I can fit 4-5 inlays into one pressing with a small ingot, then my ingot price is down to...See more $4 or $5 per unit. Not rocket science, but because they have so much volume coming in it is much easier to maximize their ingot usage, along with all the other material costs associated with it.
The only way I know to accurately finish an emax inlay is to:
1) Wax up inlay over a lubricated...See more die with die spacer, make a sharpened sprue connected to the inside of your wax up
2) Invest with a ratio allowing for a slightly looser fit than your crowns
3) Carefully devest and fit using a fit marker
4) Adjust margins with a silicone, fit, adjust contacts, smoothen with silicone
5) Glaze and stain
I know its a dental community but I was interested in the application of 3d printing in dental industry? So can I join others for the event? Having just received a registration confirmation, does that...
Yes, you are welcome to attend the show! We have many visitors from abroad. A badge will be waiting...See more for you at the Badge Pick Up booth.
i want to buy an orbix articulator but i don´t know how to do it. Coul you tell me please.
The website doesnt show any of it. Thank you
Hi! We're just putting the final touches on exhibitor and clinic information and we will be posting...See more this online by November 18th. Be sure to check back then! In the meantime, if you have any other questions, feel free to give us a call at 2012-426-4568.
- 34% use one other lab/manufacturer - 39% use two other labs/manufacturers - 17% use three other labs/manufacturers - 10% use more than three other labs/manufacturers
LMT Original Research © 2010 - 2012
84 South Main St., Newtown CT 06470
203-426-4LMT · 203-491-2300 (fax)
LMT Communications delivers the business strategies, information, dental laboratory news and education that dental laboratory decision-makers need to succeed. Through LMT Magazine and our LAB DAY shows, LMT works to advance excellence in dental technology, enhance the products, services and communication of dental technicians, and give dental laboratory owners and managers the tools they need to flourish. Learn More »