Short CV Renzo C. Casellini, M.D.T. from Switzerland has been the owner of Swiss Quality Dental Implant Studio in Los Angeles, California for 37 years. His articles on implants and esthetics have been features in over 50 professional publications throughout the world. He specializes in Osseo integrated implant prosthetics. He is a member of several associations and lectures worldwide on esthetic implant restorations. Renzo received a Mastership from the AAIP, the ICOI, as well as the ACP. In 2007 he became an ICOI/IPS Certified Implant Prosthetist and a member of the Board. In 2008 he became Board President of the Implant Prosthetic Section of the ICOI. In 2009 he became a Diplomate of the American Implant Dental Association. Mr. Casellini was also an Instructor at Loma Linda University.
Renzo C. Casellini, MDT; Los Angeles, CA
Owner of Swiss Quality Dental Ceramics & Dental Implant Studio, Los Angeles, CA
Master Dental Technician / Certified Implant Prosthetist
Contact Data: Swiss Quality Dental Ceramics & Dental Implant Studio 10921 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1004 Los Angeles, CA 90024 USA Renzo.firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 310.208.3735 Fax: 310.208.2785
Internet Site: www.renzoswissquality.com
Renzo C. Casellini, a Master Dental Technologist, received his education in Switzerland, Where his family has been dynamically involved in the dental industry for four generations. For the past 38 years he has been the owner of Swiss Quality Dental Ceramics & Dental Implant Studio. He services his accounts throughout the United States and internationally. His detailed articles on implants and esthetics have been featured in over 50 professional publications throughout the world. Mr. Casellini has specialized in porcelain restorations, full mouth reconstruction, attachment combination cases, Osseo integrated implants, and telescopic designs. He has served as an Instructor in Restorative Dentistry at Loma Linda University of California. Mr. Casellini is a member of several international associations and frequently lectures worldwide on esthetic implant restorations for the last 35 years.
Mr. Casellini has received a Mastership from the American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics, the International College of Oral Implantologist, as well as the alliance of the American College of Prosthodontics. In 2007 He became ICOI/IPS Certified Implant Prosthetist and a Member of the Board. In 2008 He became Board President of The Implant Prosthodontic Section of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He is on the Editorial Review Board for the “Implant Dentistry Journal” and “Spectrum Dental Journal.” In 1999 he received the Ellis Island Medal of Honor Award and became an honorary member. Mr. Casellini is also a faculty member of the California Implant Institute. California Dental Board certified Continuing Education provider.
• Certified Dental Technician • Master Dental Technician • ICOI / IPS Certified Implant Prosthetist • ICOI / IPS Diplomate • National Lecturer • International Lecturer since 1977 • Board President of the Implant Prosthetic Section of the ICOI 2008-2009 • Instructor in Restorative Dentistry at Loma Linda University of California • Associate professor of Implant Prosthodontics at Biodonto Dental School, Brazil • Consultant for DENTSPLY Friadent International • Consultant for Dentsply Implants, USA • Diplomate of the American Dental Implant Association • Faculty member of the California Implant Institute
• Development of the EsthetiCap on XIVE Implants for DENTSPLY Friadent, 1997 • Xive’s Esthetic Abutment • Involved in the development of many other implant components such as the UCLA Abutment.
• Academy of Osseointegration • International Congress of Oral Implantologists • American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics • Certified Dental Technician • Master Dental Technician • National Association of Dental Laboratories • Alliance of the American College of Prosthodontics
Mr. Casellini presents his lectures on the main podium for all major Implant Organizations. He is an international lecturer and travels to many countries to share his knowledge about implants such as Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Korea and many more.
• Academy of Osseointegration
• American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
• International Congress of Oral Implantologists
• Implant Prosthetic Section of the ICOI
• American Academy of Implant Dentistry • Lecturer at every DENTSPLY Friadent World Symposiums since 1999
- Lectures for beginners and experts
- Multimedia presentations
- Length of presentations varies from 1 hour to full day presentations and hands on programs are also
Esthetics in Three Dimensions: Simple, Fast, Predictable (on XIVE implant) • Dentsply World Congress in Germany • Academy of Osseointegration World Congress • American Academy of Implant Dentistry World Congress • Dentsply Friadent in Switzerland Success is a Team Approach (on Ankylos implant)
Publications (in general)
• Spectrum Journal • Dental Labor Journal • Identity Magazine (Germany) • ICOI Implant Dentistry • AO Journal • AAIP • Brazilian Academy of Implantology Journal • Japanese Journal Of Oral Implantology
- A total of over 50 professional publications.