Transforming the Dental Industry With Additive Manufacturing
Join Jeff Youngerman CDT, from #Stratasys as he examines the impact 3D printing is having on digital dentistry, and how laboratories...See more can capitalize on unique product offerings.
• Explore the exciting roadmap of the 3D printing in the future.
• Higher profit margins
• Additional Products and Services
• Learn how to take a value added approach to maximizing your digital workflow
• Identify the areas of a laboratory that can be automated
• Live demo of Dental Wings RPD Design
• Live demo of Dental Wings Model Builder
Register Now-Space Is Limited
Date: Thursday, March 24th 2016
Location: Stratasys 9480 Utica Ave. Suite 605, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
CE Credits: 2.5
Register: Brian Binnie 916-276-7830 email@example.com — tagged Jeff Youngerman, CDT and Brian Binnie
Jeff Youngerman is the Western Account Manager for Stratasys 3D Printing. After graduating from Simi Valley School of Dental Technology in 1982, he worked as a C&B technician for several years and then Argen Corp. as a Technical Sales Representative for over 10 years. A national lecturer, he also worked for Sirona where he was instrumental in the implementation and training of CAD/CAM technology in laboratories.