Atlantic Precious Metal Refining (Atlantic), a Pittsburgh-based precious metal refinery serving dental professionals worldwide, is pleased to announce the appointment of Alex Chaban to Customer Service...
I've been traveling around the country this season and have visited a number of laboratories, manufacturers and educational institutions. As I was passing through Pennsylvania, I stopped to visit Strategy...
Despite OSHA regulations and recommendations from numerous industry groups, laboratories still report that many of their clients arenât disinfecting impressions and incoming cases. Should you be concerned?
- 78% Don’t have the equipment, staff or expertise in house
- 48% To offer a wider variety of restorations
- 12% When they have too much work/to even out the workflow
- 11% To test new products and restorative materials before making purchases
- 7% When the lab is short staffed
- 3% When our equipment is down/being repaired
84 South Main St., Newtown CT 06470
203-426-4LMT · 203-491-2300 (fax) info@LMTmag.com
LMT Communications delivers the business strategies, information, dental laboratory news and education that dental laboratory decision-makers need to succeed. Through LMT Magazine and our LAB DAY shows, LMT works to advance excellence in dental technology, enhance the products, services and communication of dental technicians, and give dental laboratory owners and managers the tools they need to flourish. Learn More »