Looking forward to taking most of my lab to Lab Day 2014.
I was amazed how quick and easy it was to register....See more
You guys should help our gov't set their new website up! ;)
Now, I better make some dinner reservations for Friday night.
Great LMT this month of February. The 36 strategies are a wealth of Gold. Many of these ideas took...See more me years to figure out. Our Lab is 32 years old and we use many of your suggestions. Also learned a few new ones. Thank you & Keep up the good work at LMT. It is definitely my favorite trade magazine,.
- Joe Gross, Owner Superior Dental Lab, Crown Point, IN
- 78% Don’t have the equipment, staff or expertise in house
- 48% To offer a wider variety of restorations
- 12% When they have too much work/to even out the workflow
- 11% To test new products and restorative materials before making purchases
- 7% When the lab is short staffed
- 3% When our equipment is down/being repaired
84 South Main St., Newtown CT 06470
203-426-4LMT · 203-491-2300 (fax) info@LMTmag.com
LMT Communications delivers the business strategies, information, dental laboratory news and education that dental laboratory decision-makers need to succeed. Through LMT Magazine and our LAB DAY shows, LMT works to advance excellence in dental technology, enhance the products, services and communication of dental technicians, and give dental laboratory owners and managers the tools they need to flourish. Learn More »