- Product News · Axsys Dental Solutions · Jan 19, 2014
Axsys Dental Solutions introduces a 4-axis version of the VersaMILL Dental Machining Center for in-house fabrication of dental prostheses. Equipped with the precision and high performance components of the VersaMILL. 5X 5-axis mill, the VersaMILL4X...
- November 2013
- Industry News · LMT Communications, Inc. · Nov 06, 2013
The 22nd annual meeting of the European Association of Osseointegration (EAO), October 17-19, 2013, served as the platform for Nobel Biocare to launch several new innovative solutions, each focused on improving patient treatment outcomes while increasing efficiency for both clinicians and laboratories....
- September 2013
- August 2013
- Industry News · DATRON Dynamics, Inc. · Aug 14, 2013
In July, DATRON Dynamics—the North American representative of DATRON AG high-speed machining centers and 5-axis dental mills—officially opened its new Technology Center in Livermore, CA, just outside San Francisco. "We have a significant West Coast customer base and it's growing,"...
- July 2013
- Product News · Bloomden Bioceramics Co., Ltd. · Jul 16, 2013
BLOOMDEN BIOCERAMICS specializes in high quality zirconia manufacturing and provides zirconia blocks compatible with a variety of milling systems. Using fine zirconia powder and an isostatic pressing system, the company produces highly translucent zirconia for full contour restorations and high strength...
- March 2013
Nobel Biocare Launches New Third-party CAD/CAM Abutments, Implant Bars; Announces New Scanner and 3Shape™ PartnershipIndustry News · Nobel Biocare USA · Mar 06, 2013
• New options for NobelProcera® Abutments on Biomet 3i™, Camlog® and Zimmer® implant platforms • More restorative flexibility with NobelProcera® Implant Bars on Straumann® implant platforms • Announcing direct access to unrivaled products with upcoming NobelProcera®...
- March 2012
- Product News · Straumann USA, LLC · Mar 09, 2012
Straumann® CARES® System 7.0 is a leading open standard software platform: a major step for digital dentistry.
- April 2011
- Product News · Biodenta North America · Apr 28, 2011
BIODENTA helps laboratories get involved in CAD/CAM with little investment. Upon completion of training at the Bethesda, MD central milling and design facility, youâre equipped with a Biodenta Scanner; a computer with the latest design software; and ongoing telephone, internet and remote support. It also offers Ceramic2in1, a low-fusing ceramic with enamel-like wear characteristics. A stable matching and firing coefficient of thermal expansion ensures trouble-free processing on titanium and zirconium materials.