Find Everything Dentures on LMTmag.com!
LMTmag.com is an online social blog and network dedicated exclusively for members of the Dental Laboratory community. Join free to learn more about Dentures and other topics.
Mark Funderburk, CDT · Sep 04, 2013 · Sep 04, 2013 · 1 minute read
Throughout my 34-year career as a technician, lab owner, manager, consultant and denturist, most of my problems have been the doctors' lack of training and experience in fixed and removable appliances. Since many dentists graduate with minimal lab experience—especially in removables—they...
Matt Paton · Apr 30, 2013 · Apr 30, 2013 · 1 minute read
I read an article about placing patient identification in acrylic dentures. May labs were discussing the best way to cold cure the ID into the denture and what materials to use for the actual ID. I heat cure the denture ID into the denture and it will never yellow or fade. Here's how, perform your wax...
Sep 24-26 · Attleboro, MA
Oct 8-9 · Sarasota, FL
Get the latest information on the Art of Denture Competition. Ask questions and share thoughts with technicians participating in the competition and the competition manager from Candulor.
- 3DRPD Chromium-Cobalt Partial Denture Frameworks
- 3M™ ESPE™ MDI Mini Dental Implant System
- 3Shape Full Denture Design Software
- Acry-Tone Acrylic Resin
- American Dental Supply Enigma Denture System
- American Tooth Industries Justi® Imperial ViVO® Acrylic Teeth
- Anatomical Models
- anaxdent anaxFORM System
- anaxdent Hans Posterior Teeth
- 34% use one other lab/manufacturer - 39% use two other labs/manufacturers - 17% use three other labs/manufacturers - 10% use more than three other labs/manufacturers
LMT Original Research © 2010 - 2015