Welcome to The BRIDGE, the social and information hub of the dental lab industry. Connect with industry peers and vendors, ask questions, sign up for events, review products, read LMT articles and industry news and more!
September 6, 2012
ChannelConnection Object ( [channel_edge_type_id] => 23 [node_type_id] => 10041 [force_as_tab] => 1 [create_permissions] => 0 [is_set] => 1 [relationship_type] => set_item [display_location] => tab [index_page_container] => [index_page_element] => [max_nodes] => -1 [max_nodes_per_identity] => 1 [edge_strength] => )
"Getting used to it" is actually due to lesions of the nasal olfactory epithelium tissue and mucosal degeneration and necrosis. Even at low levels.
The vapor liquifies when it contacts the mucous membrane of the mouth and you are actually ingesting monomer....which can also result in adverse central...
Get an ionizer. The best ones are made by Eagle.
1. Make sure you store opened containers and acrylic mixing bowls in a dark airtight or as close as possible storage cabinet.
2. When mixing any monomer use a venting hood with a charcoal barrier. the mixing should take place in the immediate area so the fumes are drawn through...
You just get use to the smell ;)