Find Everything Stratos 200 on LMTmag.com!
LMTmag.com is an online social blog and network dedicated exclusively for members of the Dental Laboratory community. Join free to learn more about Stratos 200 and other products.
The ergonomic incline supports offer users ample space and provide optimum working conditions. The state-of-the-art design and high quality of the apparatus set new standards in articulator technology.
• Easy handling
• Centric fixation for exact set-up position
• Upper and lower frame can be easily separated
• Optimized joint mechanics with exchangeable Bennet and protrusion inserts as well as retrusive movement
• Choice between fixed or swivel joint axis
• Ergonomic design with adequate working space
• ISS screw for the immediate side shift
• Practice-oriented range of accessories
• Compatibility with split-cast systems and systems for coordination (Adesso-Split, Quick-Split)