Smile Transitions is a lower cost, full-arch cosmetic appliance for patients who are not quite willing or able to move forward with restorative treatment. Prescribe this appliance to dramatically improve esthetics and increase patient desire to transition to more definitive treatment in the future.
Smile Transitions fits over existing dentition and offers instant esthetic improvement. Flexible and strong, this natural-looking appliance...See more does not require any cementation or adhesive!
Smile Transitions is indicated for patients with crooked, stained, worn, broken or missing teeth and may be used as a transitional implant healing or diagnostic bite opening appliance.
- 78% Don’t have the equipment, staff or expertise in house
- 48% To offer a wider variety of restorations
- 12% When they have too much work/to even out the workflow
- 11% To test new products and restorative materials before making purchases
- 7% When the lab is short staffed
- 3% When our equipment is down/being repaired
84 South Main St., Newtown CT 06470
203-426-4LMT · 203-491-2300 (fax) info@LMTmag.com
LMT Communications delivers the business strategies, information, dental laboratory news and education that dental laboratory decision-makers need to succeed. Through LMT Magazine and our LAB DAY shows, LMT works to advance excellence in dental technology, enhance the products, services and communication of dental technicians, and give dental laboratory owners and managers the tools they need to flourish. Learn More »