The second generation of the Programat EP 5000 Combi furnace is easy to operate - thanks to its graphic high-resolution colour display with the convenient touch screen function and the proven membrane-sealed keypad. The energy consumption in the stand-by mode can be reduced by up to 40 percent due to the integrated power-saving function.
The new press drive with the Intelligent Press Function enables up to 45 % quicker results, particularly...See more for press ceramics. Built with a Crack Detection System (CDS), which recognizes any possible cracks in the investment ring at an early stage. In such cases, the furnace ends the press procedure, often times saving the restoration.
- Preinstalled pressing and firing programs for all Ivoclar Vivadent products.
- The modern operating field with the large, clearly-arranged colour touch-display permits easy, intuitive operation.
- Intelligent Press Function enables up to 45 % quicker press results
- CDS - Crack Detection System: Immediately interrupts the press process if a crack in the investment ring occurs.
- Homogeneous heat irradiation thanks to the QTK heating muffle technology
- Integrated power saving technology saves money and is friendly to the environment
- The electronically controlled press drive allows very esthetic press results and does not require compressed air.
- During the firing process, the OSD operating status indicator informs users about the current status of the furnace (heating, cooling, error messages, etc.).
- Easy, extremely precise and automatic temperature calibration (ATK 2) at two temperature points
- USB interfaces for software updates as well as printer, PC, or memory stick connection.
- TSP (Thermo Shock Protection) and CSP (Cooling Shock Protection) functions
Find Everything Programat EP5000 Press Furnace on The BRIDGE!
The BRIDGE is an online network from LMT dedicated exclusively for members of the Dental Laboratory community. Join free to learn more about Programat EP5000 Press Furnace and other products.