Joe Tambasco (left), Rhein83 USA, and Mulchand Momaya, Calvet Crown & Bridge, New Hyde Park, NY, discuss design and treatment plan options utilizing the OT Equator 4 in 1 system for implants, castable or milled bar connections, and passive bar conversions using the â€œSeegerâ€ system. OT Equator implant abutments are compatible with any implant brand and manufactured with cuff heights from 1 to 7mm.
The OT Equator Implant Abutment from RHEIN83 USA offers stability, functionality and desired retention in a compact size; it’s only 2.1-mm tall and 4.4-mm wide with the cap and housing positioned. The abutment offers multiple solutions when overall space limitations are a consideration. The OT Equator...
- 78% Don’t have the equipment, staff or expertise in house
- 48% To offer a wider variety of restorations
- 12% When they have too much work/to even out the workflow
- 11% To test new products and restorative materials before making purchases
- 7% When the lab is short staffed
- 3% When our equipment is down/being repaired
84 South Main St., Newtown CT 06470
203-426-4LMT · 203-491-2300 (fax) info@LMTmag.com
LMT Communications delivers the business strategies, information, dental laboratory news and education that dental laboratory decision-makers need to succeed. Through LMT Magazine and our LAB DAY shows, LMT works to advance excellence in dental technology, enhance the products, services and communication of dental technicians, and give dental laboratory owners and managers the tools they need to flourish. Learn More »