- November 2013
The 22nd annual meeting of the European Association of Osseointegration (EAO), October 17-19, 2013, served as the platform for Nobel Biocare to launch several new innovative solutions, each focused on improving patient treatment outcomes while increasing efficiency for both clinicians and laboratories....
Read More 2 minute read
- March 2013
Nobel Biocare Launches New Third-party CAD/CAM Abutments, Implant Bars; Announces New Scanner and 3Shape™ Partnership
• New options for NobelProcera® Abutments on Biomet 3i™, Camlog® and Zimmer® implant platforms
• More restorative flexibility with NobelProcera® Implant Bars on Straumann® implant platforms
• Announcing direct access to unrivaled products with upcoming NobelProcera®...
Read More 4 minute read
Find Everything NobelProcera on LMTmag.com!
LMTmag.com is an online network from LMT dedicated exclusively for members of the Dental Laboratory community. Join free to learn more about NobelProcera and other products.
NOBEL BIOCARE's NobelProcera system offers a wide range of CAD/CAM restorative solutions. Precision Milled Restorations (PMR) for implants range from custom abutments in titanium to shaded zirconia and titanium implant bars for all major implant systems. Tooth-borne solutions include IPS e.max lithium disilicate full contour crowns, and coping and bridge frameworks in high-strength zirconia, titanium and cobalt chrome. The NobelProcera scanner features...See more patented scanning technology—conoscopic holography—for highly precise data acquisition.
- 800-993-8100, 714-282-4800, email@example.com
Mar 12-13 · Sarasota, FL
Jun 18-19 · Sarasota, FL
- 78% Don’t have the equipment, staff or expertise in house - 48% To offer a wider variety of restorations - 12% When they have too much work/to even out the workflow - 11% To test new products and restorative materials before making purchases - 7% When the lab is short staffed - 3% When our equipment is down/being repaired
LMT Original Research © 2010 - 2015