The new inFire HTC speed high-temperature furnace speeds up the processing of frameworks and crown copings. The new high-speed sintering programs deliver time savings of up to 85% and even 97% for single tooth restorations. This is the direct result of technologically enhanced heating elements, insulation materials and sintering trays. In addition, the inFire HTC speed also allows the option of sintering powdered metals under argon atmosphere.
Time and cost benefits:
- 10-minute superspeed sintering of single crowns and caps made of inCoris ZI and inCoris TZI
- Rapid 60-minute sintering of zirconium oxide restorations (up to a 9-unit bridge)
- Very high productivity with up to 8 additional sintering processes per working day due to a reduction of up to 85% of the sintering time
- Complete fabrication of veneered multilayer bridges within a single day
- Timer function for overnight sintering
- Enhanced energy efficiency thanks to shorter sintering processes (2 kWh instead of 10 kWh)