The STRAUMANN CARES System offers efficiencies and integrated technologies that streamline treatment from start to finish. Integration with Dental Wings’ coDiagnostiX™ treatment planning software enhances case collaboration for the treatment team and offers the possibility of delivering pre-surgical provisional restorations. The system includes CARES Scanner CS2 and CARES Visual Design software, based on Dental Wings open software architecture, and features simplified design tools and processes that save time, including easy IO import and one-click Scanbody recognition. Complimentary three-day training is included. Straumann’s technical support team of trained CDTs assists with software or scan questions.
The Straumann® CARES® Scan CS2 scanner is part of the validated workflow of the CARES® System. The functionalities and program interfaces of the CS2, CARES Visual Software, and CARES Milling Center have been tested and work together seamlessly to deliver reliable, standardized results for your restorations. Continuous technology enhancements as part of the Straumann® CARES® System 8.0 deliver an efficient scanning experience.
An accurate scan is the first step to a precise, accurate CADCAM restoration. The Straumann® CARES® Scan CS2 uses advanced 3D laser technology for accuracy:
- Information Capture: Records the angulation and diameter of the scanned object
- Future Updates Possible: Online updating capability built-into its firmware
- Lifetime Remote Calibration: Laser technology is calibrated due to a fixed mounted optical measurement unit on a moveable plate – no re-calibration in the lab is needed
- Laser Optic Measurement Unit: Over 1.5 million scanned and milled elements worldwide
- Flexibility: Scan single dies, master models, section cuts and antagonist models
- Camera: Located inside the scanner, providing a direct connection to Straumann US technical support for feedback
For NEW scanning features as part of Straumann CARES System 8.0, please visit our ‘More than Just Scanning’ page.
Straumann Supports You
At Straumann, we are committed to providing world-class service and helping customers grow their business. When you work with Straumann, you’ve made the right choice and you’ll have the support your laboratory needs - now and in the future.
- Dedicated CDTs: Straumann’s technical support team is staffed with licensed CDT’s from 8 AM – 8 PM EST
- Remote Support:
- With your permission, Straumann’s technical support team can access your CARES Visual Software screen and walk you through your CAD/CAM case
- Free 3-Day Training Session: Upon purchasing the Straumann CARES System, two technicians from your laboratory can receive an in-depth three day training session
- Dedicated lab sales force performs initial system set-up and training in your laboratory