Roland DGA Corp. has announced that its DWX-50 dental CAD/CAM milling machine has earned approval from 3M ESPE for the company's Lava Ultimate Restorative resin nano ceramic material. Built on more than 20 years of proven CNC milling technology, the DWX-50 joins a growing list of open-architecture mills...
3M™; ESPE's Lava Ultimate Restorative from JENSEN DENTAL is a next-generation monolithic restorative material made with resin nano ceramic technology for fracture-resistant, natural-looking restorations. With a 10-year warranty, the material offers durability, strength and excellent esthetics with...
- 78% Don’t have the equipment, staff or expertise in house
- 48% To offer a wider variety of restorations
- 12% When they have too much work/to even out the workflow
- 11% To test new products and restorative materials before making purchases
- 7% When the lab is short staffed
- 3% When our equipment is down/being repaired
84 South Main St., Newtown CT 06470
203-426-4LMT · 203-491-2300 (fax) info@LMTmag.com
LMT Communications delivers the business strategies, information, dental laboratory news and education that dental laboratory decision-makers need to succeed. Through LMT Magazine and our LAB DAY shows, LMT works to advance excellence in dental technology, enhance the products, services and communication of dental technicians, and give dental laboratory owners and managers the tools they need to flourish. Learn More »