Dental Lab Technician at Esthetic Touch Lab (Outsourcing)
. . .I apologize teh coloring did not follow through as I would have liked, but the Anteriors were a vita C-3 , and the posteriors were a B1/B2 combination . I failed to realize these are Drawings (GREYSCALE) and that is what you get in the end, the anteriors are a Little darker , however ! take care Luke ! Thanks for all your Photos ! they are like Gifts to KID on CHRISTMAS! happy Holidays!
Posted November 19, 2012
Welcome to The BRIDGE, the social and information hub of the dental lab industry. Connect with industry peers and vendors, ask questions, sign up for events, review products, read LMT articles and industry news and more!
- 78% Don’t have the equipment, staff or expertise in house
- 48% To offer a wider variety of restorations
- 12% When they have too much work/to even out the workflow
- 11% To test new products and restorative materials before making purchases
- 7% When the lab is short staffed
- 3% When our equipment is down/being repaired
84 South Main St., Newtown CT 06470
203-426-4LMT · 203-491-2300 (fax) info@LMTmag.com
LMT Communications delivers the business strategies, information, dental laboratory news and education that dental laboratory decision-makers need to succeed. Through LMT Magazine and our LAB DAY shows, LMT works to advance excellence in dental technology, enhance the products, services and communication of dental technicians, and give dental laboratory owners and managers the tools they need to flourish. Learn More »