FREE Roland Webinar - Intro to Dental CAD-CAM Workflow, Tuesday, January 22
Roland Dental Solutions - Intro to Dental CAD-CAM Workflow
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PST
Today, digital dental technologies are helping to transform every aspect of the dental industry. The days of tedious, manual production of crowns, copings and bridges are fast disappearing. The latest technological advancements in scanning, CAD/CAM software and CNC milling allow digital dental labs to deliver custom production with speed and precision.
Join Roland experts for an informative, one-hour webinar on dental computer aided design (CAD) and computer aided manufacturing (CAM) for an in-depth look at the process and what's involved.
- An overview of the dental restoration process
- About the digital dental workflow from where the restoration process begins
- How models become digitized and how they are used with CAD software
- The process of taking you CAD design through you CAM software.
- To prepare your restorations using CAM software for milling on the DWX-50
Registration is required, there is no fee to attend: