Welcome to The BRIDGE, the social and information hub of the dental lab industry. Connect with industry peers and vendors, ask questions, sign up for events, review products, read LMT articles and industry news and more!
BIOMET 3i and Renishaw have joined forces to offer more solutions in CAD/CAM dentistry. This new collaboration offers laboratories access to a broader range of milling options for copings and frameworks and the ability to create precision-milled bars through Biomet 3i. The two companies are also offering in-lab milling units, scanners and software. Restorations come with a 10-year limited warranty. Call for details about free software kits for Procera ForteÂ® scanners.
- 78% Don’t have the equipment, staff or expertise in house
- 48% To offer a wider variety of restorations
- 12% When they have too much work/to even out the workflow
- 11% To test new products and restorative materials before making purchases
- 7% When the lab is short staffed
- 3% When our equipment is down/being repaired
84 South Main St., Newtown CT 06470
203-426-4LMT · 203-491-2300 (fax) info@LMTmag.com
LMT Communications delivers the business strategies, information, dental laboratory news and education that dental laboratory decision-makers need to succeed. Through LMT Magazine and our LAB DAY shows, LMT works to advance excellence in dental technology, enhance the products, services and communication of dental technicians, and give dental laboratory owners and managers the tools they need to flourish. Learn More »