We are a Tampa-based lab looking for a talented lab technical director to join us Monday through Friday. As our laboratory expands, so does the need to grow our team.
Candidate will be required to meet production and collection targets, implement lab protocols and procedures, and have the highest standard of customer care. Strong financial and dental management experience is required.
Excellent compensation including base salary, performance bonuses and benefits.
We will help with part of the relocation costs for the right candidate.
Please submit your resume, including work history and compensation history, as well as references.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzes cost and production records to ensure that operation is efficient and profitable.
- Coordinate activities of quality control technicians in dental laboratory engaged in inspecting.
- Coordinates work flow to ensure that work is completed by delivery date.
- Contact dentists for problem solving.
- Manage lab day-to-day operations.
- 10 to 15 years' experience
- Full knowledge of dental lab operations
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM dentistry
- Ability to manage and motivate technicians and staff
- Ability to create efficient workflow and increase productivity