Implant Department Manager
The position will be responsible for the overall quality control and process improvement of the Implant Department. The ideal candidate will have a creative and visionary approach to the Implant department and have experience supervising dental technicians in a collaborative environment.
-Determine quality control methods
-Establish standard operating procedures
-Train employees on standard operating procedures
-Evaluate and document employee achievement towards goals
-Build relationships with doctors over the phone and discuss complex cases with dental office personnel
-Support continuous education and professional development of employees
Send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
- CDT is required (preferably in Implants)
- Minimum of 2 years of dedicated Implant experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a dental laboratory technician with most recent experience in a supervisory or department head capacity
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and problem solve with customers and clients
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, customer focused lab
- Support DDS Lab mission statement and core values
- Experience using Word, Excel and Powerpoint is helpful
- Tampa, FL
DDS Lab is a full service lab equipped to fulfill all dental laboratory needs, such as crown and bridge, dentures, partials, implant restorations and attachments. Our latest technology, competitive pricing...