Sr. Applications Engineer
Stratasys is hiring for a Sr. Applications Engineer.
This position is located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Summary: To provide advanced technical assistance to the Stratasys Dental Sales team by executing Pre-sales Training courses, producing benchmarks and samples as a way of providing a solution to the customers’ needs towards digital dentistry. Will provide continued support on training, Pre-sales Training to Sales, revisits to customers and post-sales customer support, as well as for alpha testing and beta of new products.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Produce benchmarks, samples, and provide technical solutions to the sales force and customer.
- Project leader on special applications for customers, prospects and product managers, especially related to digital dentistry.
- Pre-Sales Training to Sales Team
- Provide technical demonstrations to prospects, customers or investors of all software and hardware products.
- Log all benchmarks, samples, and data into Salesforce database.
- Provide assistance to engineering for alpha testing, beta programs and all phases of product development.
- Learn all Polyjet and other Stratasys products.
- Support all roles in a User Group meeting including set up, presentation, demos, and breakouts.
- Support AE/Marketing in Stratasys tradeshows.
- Perform routine maintenance and regular cleaning on all platforms of Polyjet and SolidScape machines in area.
- Demonstrate commitment to Stratasys Core Values by leading, acting and behaving.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and attend all safety trainings related to the job position.
- CDT certification and 5-7 years of experience working as a dental laboratory technician.
- Must have experience in using intra-oral or impression scanners and model building software for dental applications such as 3Shape, Dental Wings and Sirona.
- Experience in the fabrication of orthodontic appliances, surgical guides and the use dental milling machines is a plus.
- Experience supporting complex electro-mechanical equipment is desired.
- A strong knowledge of Power Point, Excel and Word is also required.
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize multiple duties required.
- Project leadership and project management skills required.
- Preferred experience in Pre-Sales Training to Sales Team.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and the ability to resolve technical issues while maintaining a good working relationship with the sales force, customers and internal employees is required.
- Creativity and willingness to gain an advanced understanding of 3D printing applications are desired attributes. Must be self-motivated, and be able to work effectively on projects with minimal direct supervision. Project leadership and project management skills highly desired.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA