Wondering if it's time to start milling your own titanium implant bars and custom abutments in-house? Attend this workshop and learn what it takes AND how profitable it can be. You'll get answers to your most pressing questions, such as:
• How difficult is it? Will I need to become a CAD/CAM expert or hire a trained machinist?
• Is my existing CAD/CAM equipment sufficient or will I need to buy a whole new system?
• What about the quality? Will my titanium implants be as good as, or better than, my current supplier's work?
• What kind of ROI can I expect? How much will my profits really increase?
• What are the drawbacks and pitfalls?
Throughout the day, representatives from industry-leading CAD/CAM companies will be giving live demonstrations of the entire process. More importantly, they'll explain which features of the CAD/CAM software and equipment ensure the highest success. At the end of the workshop, you'll know whether or not it makes sense to mill your own titanium implants in-house AND how much more money you could make!
There is no cost to attend, but space is limited. Reserve your seat TODAY.
Nothing has yet been posted here.