The Digital Forum offers the opportunity for laboratories of all sizes to learn what it takes to transition into a digital-based laboratory and how to grow it while staying profitable. The program will feature well-known presenters, each with a wealth of experience and information.
Topics will include:
- Transitioning a lab of any size into a digital one
- Achieving ROI on new technology
- How to make your digital lab lean
- Scanning and designing dental restorations
- Milling today's restorative materials
- 3D printing models and burnout patterns
- Much more!
In addition, several lab owners who have been through their own journeys into the digital space will share their personal experiences.
For more information about the forum, or to pre-register, visit www.whipmix.com or call 800-626-5651.