Fee Required. Please note that because this event requires a fee, your registration is not confirmed until you contact Straumann USA, LLC directly. Joining here will only subscribe you to new posts on this page.
501 S Preston Street · Louisville, KY
- Understand the role of the TEAM in the digital world, and the role to be undertaken by the surgeon, restorative dentist and laboratory technician
- Review and analyze appropriate information flow in the digital dentistry chain and how to ensure effective information transfer
- Identify the clinical and laboratory benefits related to the incorporation of digital dentistry
- Digital abutment fabrication techniques, including wax, copy-cad, and scanbody methods for implant-abutment restorations
- Discuss the use of, and identify the benefits associated with digital impressions compared to conventional impressions
- $799 for laboratory technician; $1250 for dentist
- 10.5 hours
Nothing has yet been posted here.