Fee Required. Please note that because this event requires a fee, your registration is not confirmed until you contact Ivoclar Vivadent Inc. directly. Joining through The BRIDGE will only subscribe you to new posts on this page.
22135 Roscoe Blvd · Canoga Park, CA
Capabilities of CAD CAM dentistry have expanded greatly since its beginnings. With high strength and esthetic materials such as IPS e.max CAD leading the way indications have now expanded to implant restorations as well as anterior three-unit bridges. This two day course will explore these new indications from the theory behind the design, to the actual fabrication procedures. Topics covered in the course will include:
• Factors for designing IPS e.max CAD hybrid abutments, hybrid abutment crowns, and three-unit bridges with the newest Sirona design software
• Fabrication of an anterior hybrid abutment with separate full contour restoration
• Fabrication of a posterior hybrid abutment crown
• Fabrication of an anterior three unit bridge.
• Bonding procedures for IPS e.max CAD abutments to a prefabricated titanium base
• Staining and glazing of restorations using IPS e.max Crystallization materials
- 14 CE
- Linda Colangelo
- 800-533-6825, select option #7 for Education