Learn from the experts how to fabricate implant supported fixed and removable overdentures with Nobel Biocare and Ivoclar Vivadent products and services.
One of the most difficult restorative challenges in today's Dentistry is the successful fabrication & maintenance of implant supported overdentures for the edentulous patient. Beginning with design & fabrication of the implant bar to the final processing of the prosthesis there are multiple diagnostic & technical challenges that are unique to this type of restoration. This course will discuss the various bar options available within the NobelProcera System with special focus on CAD/CAM custom designing of implant bars. Participants will virtually design the bar superstructures, set-up denture teeth, fabricate diagnostic matrices, and position denture teeth to a milled bar superstructure. The importance of proper positioning of denture teeth (anterior & posterior) is critical to the long term success of the prostheses. Therefore emphasis on occlusion and occlusal contact positions for implant supported restorations will be discussed in detail. Various methods of processing with special tips for success will be lectured on and demonstrated.
The partnership between Nobel Biocare and Ivoclar Vivadent provides laboratories with a powerful combination of advanced dental implant technologies and restorative materials. The NobelProcera CAD/CAM system and the SR PHONARES Nano-Hybrid-Composite Denture teeth will be featured.
- Diagnostic consideration for adequate restorative space, number of implants, and implant locations
- Pros & cons of the various implant overdenture bars & attachment options
- Current computer scanning and design techniques using the NobelProcera CAD software
- The importance of occlusion and occlusal adjustment for long term success
- Various methods & techniques for denture base processing to bar superstructures