Welcome to The BRIDGE, the social and information hub of the dental lab industry. Connect with industry peers and vendors, ask questions, sign up for events, review products, read LMT articles and industry news and more!
Zahn Dental introduced seven new products to its Zirlux line:
- Zirlux ST1 is an esthetic, strong, high-translucency zirconia that can be milled for full contour anterior and posterior crowns, bridges, frameworks and inlays; it’s available in multiple sizes and thicknesses.
- Zirlux Temp Multi is multi-layered PMMA material for milling esthetic temporary restorations.
- Zirlux Temp is a pre-colored PMMA material for milling esthetic temporary crowns and bridges; it’s available in 98.5-mm discs and multiple thicknesses.
- Zirlux Wax discs are used to create patterns for full contour cast or press ceramic restorations and diagnostic waxups.
- Zirlux NP is a nickel- and beryllium-free, non-precious cobalt-based alloy available in 98.5-mm discs for milling.
- Zirlux Ti is a titanium-grade material available in 98.5-mm discs for milling crowns, bridges, bars, implant applications and partial denture frameworks.
- Zirlux Polishing Kit includes adjustment and polishing burs specifically designed for use on Zirlux FC2 and Zirlux ST1 Zirconia. They eliminate marks without modifying the structure.
© 2014 LMT Communications, Inc. · Articles may not be reprinted without the permission of LMT