Zahn Dental introduced seven new products to its Zirlux line:
- Zirlux ST1 is an esthetic, strong, high-translucency zirconia that can be milled for full contour anterior and posterior crowns, bridges, frameworks and inlays; it’s available in multiple sizes and thicknesses.
- Zirlux Temp Multi is multi-layered PMMA material for milling esthetic temporary restorations.
- Zirlux Temp is a pre-colored PMMA material for milling esthetic temporary crowns and bridges; it’s available in 98.5-mm discs and multiple thicknesses.
- Zirlux Wax discs are used to create patterns for full contour cast or press ceramic restorations and diagnostic waxups.
- Zirlux NP is a nickel- and beryllium-free, non-precious cobalt-based alloy available in 98.5-mm discs for milling.
- Zirlux Ti is a titanium-grade material available in 98.5-mm discs for milling crowns, bridges, bars, implant applications and partial denture frameworks.
- Zirlux Polishing Kit includes adjustment and polishing burs specifically designed for use on Zirlux FC2 and Zirlux ST1 Zirconia. They eliminate marks without modifying the structure.
© 2015 LMT Communications, Inc. · Articles may not be reprinted without the permission of LMT
Nothing has yet been posted here.